- When: every Wednesday and Sunday and during the Christmas holiday
- Time: on Wednesday and on Sunday from 11.00 - 16.00 hours
The impressive clipper Stad Amsterdam will be located at the National Maritime Museum from 12 September 2020 until the end of March 2021 and you are invited to board it.
Please note! You need to book a separate time slot in the museum to be able to visit the clipper.
Unfortunately the clipper can not be visited untill 16 January 2021 due to circumstances.
Throughout the period that the clipper Stad Amsterdam is moored at the National Maritime Museum, the ship can be visited every Saturday and Sunday from 13 September between 11.00 - 16.15 In addition, the ship can also be visited on several select dates, such as:
- 20 February 2021 - 26 February 2021,11.00 - 16.15 (Spring break)
Visitors will be able to explore the ship entirely on their own.
A visit will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- You need to book a separate time slot in the museum to be able to visit the clipper
- valid proof of identification is required (see explanation below)
- unfortunately, the ship is not accessible for visitors with limited mobility. .