Are you visiting the museum with a group? Groups can book a professional guide for a tour of the museum. Whether you visit the museum with your family, relatives, friends or colleagues, a tour is the icing on the cake and will always leave you with something to talk about.
At this moment the museum is closed due to the restrictions from the Dutch government.
Due to the pandamic you can only book a guided tour for a maximum group capacity of four people. The cost for a guided tour for an hour are €75,-. Keep an eye on this page if there are any new changes.
- The guided tour takes up one hour and costs €75, - (entree ticket not included).
- You can choose in with exhibition you would like to have the guided tour. You can also ask the guide to tell information about the building itself.
- The guided tour is for all ages.
- Please book your tour at least one week in advance.
- the guided tour needs to be payed in advance by invoice.
- you can cancel the guided tour for free up to a week before the tour is planned.
- if you have any Covid-19 related health issues, please contact the events department at firstname.lastname@example.org
make a reservation for a guided tour
Please book your tour at least one week in advance. Bookings go through our events department. You can contact them by email: email@example.com or by phone: (020) 523 22 46.