- When: each Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from July 13th until August 25th
- Time: 13:00 and 13:30 o'clock
- Duration: Approximately 25 minutes
- For who: suitable for children from 3 to 6 years old
- Cost: valid museum ticket is required
- Register: sign up on the same day at the ticket desk. Attention: this activity can be quite busy!
Discover an exciting and moving story on a hidden spot in the museum ...
Come to the National Maritime Museum during the summer holidays and discover a hidden place, where a sombre fisherman will tell an exciting and moving story about everything he catches these days. Do the toddlers know how to cheer him up?