- When: Daily
- Time: 11:00 and 13:00 o'clock
- Duration: Approximately 50 minutes
- For who: English-speaking visitors
- Cost: €3.50 p.p. Museum entry not included and must be purchased separately.
- Register: Tickets are available on the day at the ticketdesk in the museum. Limited availability.
Have a look inside the captain’s cabin, the galley and the crew quarters. Discover how sailors lived and worked in the Dutch Golden Age. Where did the sailors sleep? What meals were served on board? And what happened to sailors who became ill, or broke the rules? Experience life aboard and more in our English-spoken guided tour of approx. 50 minutes
Attention: on May 30th and June 2nd, there will be no guided tour aboard our East Indiaman!