- When: Daily
- Time: 11:00 and 13:00 o'clock
- Duration: Approximately 50 minutes
- For who: English-speaking visitors
- Cost: €3.50 p.p. Museum entry not included and must be purchased separately.
- Register: Tickets are available on the day at the ticketdesk in the museum. Limited availability.
Have a look inside the captain’s cabin, the galley and the crew quarters. Discover how sailors lived and worked in the 'Dutch golden age'. Where did the sailors sleep? What meals were served on board? And what happened to sailors who became ill, or broke the rules? Experience life aboard and visit the new exhibition ‘Maps & Marvels’. English-spoken guided tour, approx. 50 minutes.
This guided tour takes place on the following dates:
- Saturday December 6
- Sunday December 7
- Saturday December 14
- Sunday December 15
- During the Christmas Holidays: from December 21 untill January 5 (with the exception of Christmas Day (December 25) and New Years Day (January 1))